BSE3D offer a team of expert M&E Consultants in London, providing professional system design for all kinds of buildings and outdoor spaces. Our team of consulting engineers work closely with your project team on commercial and industrial facilities, buildings and complexes to deliver functional, energy efficient and low carbon solutions, ensuring that all building services are seamlessly integrated.
By considering your mechanical and electrical systems in the design stages of your project, you can create comfortable, practical and well-maintained environments while ensuring that the cost of maintenance is minimised and the value of the building, as a key asset, can be preserved.
Our team of M&E consultants and engineers will help to identify the most fitting systems for fulfilling the client brief and occupant requirements. We typically work alongside the project architect, structural engineer and quantity surveyor, using our skills to deliver complex services systems in live environments.
Our Mechanical Consultants work closely with your project team to come up with innovative, practical designs across a wide range of systems, including:
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Building automation
- Smoke extraction
- Drainage and waste
- Domestic water
- Process plant and water treatment
The Mechanical team at BSE 3D are dedicated to creating the most efficient buildings possible, with low carbon solutions and sustainable practices utilised wherever feasible.
We provide viable, commercially effective electrical systems that meet all the needs of a client’s brief while accommodating for future growth and flexibility requirements for new technologies. Our Electrical Consultants cooperate with your own experts to provide assistance with:
- Security systems, including closed circuit television
- Fire alarm systems
- IT and data
- Earthing and leak detection systems
- Lighting, lighting control and emergency lighting
- High Voltage (HV) systems
- Low Voltage (LV) systems
- Backup power solutions
Our dedicated engineers can also provide you with bespoke lighting ideas that can be integrated into your project, having a wealth of experience in the field. We have a range of engineers who are Chartered, Incorporated and members of Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE), the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) or members of Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET).
We offer a complete range of design engineering services for built and natural environments. In addition to M&E Consultancy, we provide:
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) to assess all aspects of a building’s energy efficiency and environmental impact prior to being sold or let.
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) to help stakeholders understand the key functional and physical features of a building.
- SBEM Calculations for demonstrating compliance with Part L: Conservation of Fuel & Power of Building Regulations.
- Facilities management to support the primary activities of a business with support for its built environment.
- Energy and sustainability planning to help our clients stay ahead of environmental legislation.
- Expert Witness Reports to assist with acquisitions, dilapidation, negligence, system malfunction and insurance claims.
At BSE 3D, we are committed to delivering an exceptional service to create building projects that we are truly proud of. We want clients to have the best possible experience working with our proactive and responsive team.
To achieve this, we invest time and money to ensure that our staff are equipped with the latest training and skills, encouraging them to continually develop their own knowledge within our specialist fields. All of our staff are up to date with the latest regulations, so you know that our recommendations are always relevant and compliant.
We also work with the latest industry design tools, such as Building Information Modelling (BIM), to ensure maximum integration between our consultants, your team, site contractors and stakeholders.
From our BSE 3D offices in London, Sussex and Ireland, our team has worked on a wide range of construction projects around the UK. We also have associated offices in Europe, UAE and America, allowing us to support our clients as they grow internationally.
We have assisted with property construction for a broad range of sectors, including:
- Arts and Culture
- Hotels and Leisure
- Retail and Commercial
Our clients include architects, project managers, large-scale contractors and commercial end-users of a building or complex. To see examples of the briefs, budgets, timescales and engineering services we have worked on, you can view our portfolio here.
For more information or to discuss the details of an upcoming project, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.