To continue our growth, we have an excellent opportunity for a well-educated Graduate Mechanical Building Services Engineer / Energy Engineer to join a well-established building services consultancy based from our Sussex Office.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate with passion and enthusiasm for building services to enter the field with a leading consultancy firm in the UK. The role offers great training and opportunities with a chance to play a key role in projects for a variety of high-profile UK and International clients.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have experience using Autodesk AutoCad and / or Revit.
Our organisation offers a positive and supportive environment while working alongside an experienced engineering team. You will assist our engineers and the Project Directors by using your skillset in the following:
- Produce Mechanical design layouts which are cost effective and meet the clients’ requirements.
- Supporting the delivery of design and assessment in a multi-disciplined environment
- Production of clear and well-presented reports, specifications and other engineering documentation
- Take an active, hands-on role to ensure all engineering problems are resolved thoroughly
- Deliver to agreed timescales
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to discuss across all levels of management
A reasonable commutable distance to Sussex would be an advantage, car owner essential due to our location.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively please contact our HR department to discuss further on 01444 414 241.